Monday, May 28, 2007

today was weird had sup. class so sian... during recess yinling aerin and i went to pluck the flower from the tree it was sooo prettty pink and yellow ! so we went to put the flower on our ear and took pic. in the toilet lol ! omg ! theres a indian man painting just outside at my window ! so scary i am so close that i can see his pimples ! ok then back - after school as i was walking home i heard someone shout my name so i turn around and didnt see anyone then i look again and on the road danias head popped out from her car and was waving to me and she was like really far away ! lol ! road safety dania... then during chinese got this new hua language teacher she used my name as an example then after that ahe kept calling me - so i have to collect the chinese compo. hai why me !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home