Tuesday, May 22, 2007

lol today was so super funny. in miss chan's lesson , she kept saying orkiats instead of orchids it was so funny sarah, wenyuan and i couldnt stop laughing lol ! then cus of rinas condition she could go out for recess and then come back so we (sarah and i ) asked her to help us buy chocolate like we were just joking but when she came back she really did lol and it was huge with wrapper and ribbons and everything and it costs $50 !!! so i couldnt stop laughing cuz i couldnt believe it and so m. wee got so pissed that she changed my place and so right now im sitting right in front of her ahyo ! i want to go back to my original spot ohya btw thx tria for changing with sarah really i mean it .... ahhhh but tomorrow my mom gonna meet m. wee so dead but my mom thiks shes weird too lol and after school , aerin and i sat on the broken swing and played truth or dare it was rained before that so it was very wet. so she dared me to wipe the seat dry with my ass so now (thx aerin) my ass is wet ! but it was super fun lol haha

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home